Lyric Stronger - Hillsong Worship

Stronger - Hillsong Worship


Verse 1
F             G            C
There is Love that came for us
F        G         C
Humbled to a sinner's cross
F              G     Am
You broke my shame and sinfulness
F         G      F
You rose again victorious

G, C/E, C, F, G, C/E
Verse 2C           F          G       C
Faithfulness none can deny
F              G             C
Through the storm and through the fire
F          G        Am
There is truth that sets me free
F            G          C
Jesus Christ who lives in me
Chorus               C
You are stronger
G
You are stronger
Am
Sin is broken
F
You have saved me
C
It is written
G
Christ is risen
F            G         F
Jesus You are Lord of all

C/E, C, F, G, C/E
Verse 3
C        F         G        C
No beginning and no end
F            G        C
You're my hope and my defence
F            G           Am
You came to seek and save the lost
F     G           C
You paid it all upon the cross

(Repeat Chorus)
Bridge                    F
So let Your Name be lifted higher
Am            G     C
Be lifted higher
G
Be lifted higher

Comments

Popular Posts